New Legal Website
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We have decided to upgrade our website to make it user friendly and also to make it SEO friendly.
We want a website which:
1. Is easy to navigate around;
2. Is usable on all platforms like mobile phones, iPads etc;
3. Something which has 4-5 timezones listed on it;
5. Will contain the same headings as in the current design;
6. Something which is made on wordpress as we know how to use it;
7. Will retain the design concept in terms of the pictures used;
8. Is extremely elegant and appealing to those who search us;
9. Is easily interchangeable to different languages as we want it to be in 6 languages;
10. Which stands out from the rest.(This is a must!)
11. Can be edited from time to time by ourselves i.e remove staff or ad new staff as we grow and one where it is easy to publish our articles.
11. MUST be SEO friendly
12. Something which loads up fast on the website and doesn't take long.
13. Has all our contact details in terms of offices on the front page of the website.
You must make sure your english is good to communicate and that you have a Mic for communication on Skype. There is only so much one can explain by writing and therefore if you have no means of oral communication, please do not bother applying. We are not interested in you if you have not made the effort to communicate orally with your clients.
We are only a small law firm with 4 lawyers and hence have a tight budget as we have just started to get web friendly.
When you do bid, please make sure your bid is sensible. If your bid is high, you will not even get a reply from us and will be archived straight away. We already have an idea of what the prices will be, as we have done extensive research on this!
The competition here is extremely fierce and hence we realise there is a lot of cost slashing just to get a job.
We are not interested in paying by the hour but in a fixed price so that you can take your time and do the project. What you can do in 1 hour, someone else can do in half the time and hence we think it will be unfair to pay by the hour and to make the platform even, we will pay a fixed price.
You will note that we might give 2-3 people the project to see what each comes up with, if we like your innovativeness, we are prepared to give you other projects we have in the pipeline and also recommend you to the clients.
When you do reply, please also send us an idea of what you have in mind of doing, as we would need to discuss this with you in detail.
The current webite add is
Whatever platform you decide to make the web design on, it should be easy for you to place it on our domain.
With that, Happy Bidding!