Green & Sustainable Cleaning Articles (REVISED)
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
1. www.nationalcleantech.com is a high quality commercial & industrial facility cleaning company that follows green and sustainable practices & standards.
2. All articles created for the website will relate to one of the following topics and all articles will be unique:
- environment, health, infectious diseases, chemical hazards in our surroundings, occupational hazards (germ related) & cleaning.
3. Articles written in a manner appropriate for a non-technical person considering our services for the first time.
4. The key skills needed include the ability to write accurately about a technical subject in a way that flows and is enjoyable for the everyday non-technical person to read and understand. Kind of like a fun science teacher.
5. These articles are just the start of the content I am looking to have created for my website and this will likely turn into a larger job.
***6. I will provide a list a article titles that will get you started.***
7. CopyScape and the like will be utilized to scan final articles for plagiarism.
My budget is for 10 articles at $5 each. Each article should be no less 500 words. Include at least three non-copyrighted images relating to each article. I must receive at least two articles per week over the next 5 weeks for review and acceptance.