Business Workflow Tool Implementation and Process Automation Setup (Process Maker, Questetra, Intigrify, Runmyprocess, etc)
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for somebody with experience installing and implementing business processes in an automated workflow tool. There are 11 simple processes I've mapped out that need to be integrated in a process automation tool, so that they function as one large process. Experience designing multi-step processes which involve several users is a must. PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU HAVE NEVER IMPLEMENTED WORKFLOWS. I have the work flow documented in several formats. I am open to any business workflow tool that does the following:
- Has a management console for me to view all projects and which tasks have been completed
- Has a user console for employees to view their open task and time remaining to complete
- Allows me to choose which employee will be responsible for each role when I open a new project
- Notifies employees when a task has been assigned to them
- Allows me to approve tasks before the tasks get closed out and automatically sends the output document to the next person in line
- Has reporting (projects opened / closed, tasks completed on time, user completion stats, etc)
***** Please indicate which Process Tool you wish to install and implement the workflow with******
I will need a user manual (can be straight from vendor) to teach my staff how to use tool.