We are looking at developing cross platform email, calendar
and contacts for our mobile workforce customers to sync over the air for their BlackBerry / iPhone / Android devices with MicroSoft Outlook working in a Linux Mail Server Environment.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
1. Must have strong Linux cross platform email, calendars and contact skills, as represented by previous work.
2. Is available between 9:00am-5:00pm (GMT +9:30). We are flexible on time. However, we prefer that we will be able to speak with you during these times.
WE WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY APPLICANT WHO DOES NOT MEET REQUIREMENTS OR FAILS TO SUBMIT A COVER LETTER THAT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
1. A sample solution you have made in recently, and the time frame it took to build.
2. An estimate of what your daily average output will be.
3. Please explain your development, experience and skills for cross platform email, calendars and contacts for mobile workforce customers in a Linux Environment.
Skills: linux, blackberry, microsoft-outlook, mail-servers