PPC Campaign Manager
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for a PPC Campaign Manager to help me setup and manage my campaigns. I just launched a brand new ecommerce business. I need the PPC Campaign Manager to setup competitive campaigns for me, and maintain them on a daily basis (1-2 hours a day) to ensure efficiency and optimization.
At the moment, I am running 2 business at once. I need someone who is PROACTIVE, and SELF-MANAGED.
- Techy gadgets such as clever USB drives, hubs, computer gadgets, techy office accessories (stationary, desk tools, clocks, gifts, etc), Techy Music gadgets (unique speakers, earbuds, cord wraps, etc.)
- SET UP ACCOUNT: Conduct in-depth research: a full keyword analysis including negative keywords, keyword organization, copy writing for ads in each group, proper platform settings to maximize results demographically, budget monitoring.
- MANAGE CAMPAIGN: On a daily basis (1-2 hours), I need the PPC Campaign manager to check on the campaigns. Monitor, strategize and make changes that are needed.
- DRIVE GROWTH: Maintain and strive for growth for this account
- REPORT: Send a weekly report to me on the how this account is doing
SPEND BUDGET (low budget):
- $800/month to start out
- Will obviously increase as we see positive results
- Strong written a verbal English skills (very important)
- Great communication skills
- 3 – 5 years of experience paid search operations with an understanding of web analytics.
- Experienced with paid search keyword research, campaign construction, daily optimization, test plan construction, and in-depth analysis is required.
- Proactive and can work independently
Skills: analysis, english, research, test