Django Developer + HTML/CSS/jQuery Work
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I need someone to do a django project for me. Application will include basic django work, plus some work with templates. The site will let people select a template and change the look of the site.
You will also need to be familair with working with APIs. This app needs to integrate with some email systems like Aweber.
Please answer the following questions:
1. Explain to me what sort of tasks should be done in the models and what should be done in the views?
2. How much experience have you had in Django?
3. Do you know how to use jquery?
4. What are some example sites you have done?
5. Do you have experience working with APIs?
6. Have you ever used Aweber API (not required, but a plus)?
7. Can you spend time working on this project ever day?
8. I like to communicate by email or gtalk. Do you use gtalk?
9. Why should I hire you?
10. Do you know how to use git?
I don't expect this to be a full time project. We will usually implement a few features a day, so expect 10 hours a week.
I only want REALLY GOOD developers. I am a django developer myself who just has too much to do. I'll know very quickly whether you know your stuff or not. I know how long things usually take to do.