Long term work - Django/Python developer
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
NextUser is an early stage startup company. We help web-based Small & Medium Businesses (SMBs) to adopt all the major components required to sell subscriptions online through one simple Web Service.
We are looking for a professional and backend developer to continue work on a Django/Python application. We're already using BDD development and have someone to write the step definitions for the scenarios and the Java code for the rest API - see attached a sample zip file.
- Experienced in Django framework, Python & BDD.
- Must be able to commit at LEAST 30 hours per week. (We're looking for someone who has time availability and can work exclusively long-term)
- Experience in git preferred. (We use it for version control)
To apply, please provide the following:
1) Amount of years you've worked in Django and in Python.
2) One Django project you've been involved with and your role in it. If a link is not present, please describe it.
3) Github and/or stackoverflow link to your public profiles.
4) One thing you like and dislike about Django 1.5 and why.
Before we have you start on a contract, there will be a PAID test project.