CS Cart needing some bespoke coding
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
1. Custom size functionality isn’t working correctly due to error making a change to global settings, click here for example: - http://www.alphaonlineshop.com/cut
This usually calculates a custom size and price for the customer entering their dimension needs. The ‘Calculate price’ button should be positioned under “Height” and “Weight” not in-between them! We input the surface area price in the admin.php area. There is a back-up of the database from a few months ago where the code could be copied from.
Also, the custom size function works also: -
Note viewing problem in Google Chrome with all the above
2. People using Google Chrome and IE 8 are experiencing difficulties when in the checkout, as a guest
4. Review Google shopping and image listing feeds to ensure our RSS feed is working as well as it should. We have included more from Google on this topic on pages 2 & 3 of this document
5. We need to have a warning for someone deleting a product from the basket, if it has a ‘related engraving attached to it.
So, if they try to delete a warning sign should say, “Deleting this product will invalidate your purchase, as there won’t be anything to engrave” BUTTON OPTIONS - (Go back without deleting) (Proceed to remove item)
Then we want to disallow anyone with just an engraving in their basket being able to go to the checkout, warning sign, “You can’t just buy engraving, you need to buy a product too”
6. People using Mozilla 15 were having difficulties viewing engravings i.e. go here: -
Then add engraving – on adding text then clicking view engraving, nothing seems to happen for them?
7. Programmable de-direct option at back-end at product and category level – for example I want to get anyone looking here: - http://www.alphaonlineshop.com/dec