Sales & Administrative Assistant
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I am looking for an administrative assistant to help me both with sales administrative tasks, as well as general administrative tasks, for the company.
Day to day, your role will be:
1) Doing administrative duties such as cleaning up documents, etc.
2) Minor research tasks.
3) Setting up and confirming meetings booked by sales staff.
4) CRM cleanup and support.
5) Writing, research and blogging tasks.
Our offices are in the USA and the UK. So, your time should primarily match up with USA time zones (East coast).
You need to be able to speak, read, and write perfect English (native speaker preferred, but not required). You also must be proficient at spreadsheets, Google Docs, and other tools. The ideal candidate has some sales or telework experience--as you will need to be good on the phone and sound as native as possible.
To be considered, please include your resume and answer the following questions:
1) What is the difference between selling to a business versus a consumer?
2) What is the most complex thing you've managed, and how did it go?
3) What do you think makes you unique and special, and a great candidate for the job?
4) What's your favorite fruit and why?
Skills: research, english
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Bookkeeper & Accountant--Mini CFO