with unlimited incentives!
• Promote the products of our Client’s leads over the phone and persuade them to avail our products in a professional way.
• The Telemarketer is responsible for all calls made to potential and existing clients.
• These can be categorized as sales attempts or verification of previous purchases as well as performing customer relations’ retentions by simple courtesy calls to maintain business with customers who recently purchased or signed on with the business unit.
• The Telemarketer works with a sales or production unit, ensuring the retention of current clients and procuring new business through telephone recruitment and verification. As a telemarketer you must be able to use your customer service and sales skills to land new customers while providing reliable information and outstanding rapport.
• The Telemarketer must submit a report weekly on total calls made and status of leads called and to be pursued for closing.
• Work hours will be 8:00 to 5:00 pm – Monday to Friday, Texas time.