Online Education Platform (Experienced Only)
Similar to Udemy, we want to build an Online Education platform, that allows teachers to upload their content to our servers, which can then be streamed by students for a set fee.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Since we will be hosting the video content ourselves, we would require someone who has experience with developing self-hosting websites. Someone with experience with dedicated servers, VMs etc is CRITICAL.
We require an experienced, original, professional who can develop a bespoke website within an agreed timeframe. We want our site to be found easily, therefore our developer(s) would need to understand the importance of building search-engine friendly webpages. Fluent english speaking candidates are a must, since we have experienced translation issues in the past.
Our website could potentially become complex, therefore we need a developer who is very creative and could find innovative ways to solving our current problems. As a result of the potential complexities, we cannot accept developers who cut corners or develop mediocre code.
We wish to develop an iPhone & iPad application.
We're looking for a Web Developer.
- Review business requirements
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
Main Website Functionality
- Innovative Webpages
- Autoplay (similar to Netflix)
- Social aspect (follow, message, like etc.)
- Payment system that can handle Commission
- Management of uploading large video content
- (Potentially) page viewing statistics for clients
- Automated emails
- mobile friendly
- Smart search functionality
Purpose of the Website:
Useful sites to get a good idea of the type of solution we are looking for (in ranking of preference):
Design and Code