Create pencil or digital equivalent concept artwork from provided reference images.
Scope of Work: Create pencil or digital equivalent concept artwork from provided reference images.
Upon approval of the initial concept artwork, we would like converted artwork to 3d model.
Upon approval of 3D model, output to a watertight 3D printable object (STL file format).
Ideal candidate will possess the following Skillsets:
1) Ability to work in a 3d program (Blender preferred/open source program)
a. Comfortable in a 2d environment (pencil/freehand/digital equivalent)
b. Ability to make tweaks to the program
2) We will submit 2 reference images/inspiration images
a. We’d like creative 2 interpretations of the images
b. And one original where the artist is free to interpret
3) Upon successful 2d illustration, we’d request the artist to convert the 2d image into a 3d image equivalent.
4) File formats must be in a STL, water tight, 3d file
5) Upon successful completion of the 2d image
1) Successful completion of the 2d image
2) Successful conversion to 3d image
3) Ability to print via a 3d printer
4) Final art file(s) in desired format is required
Must be able to provide original artwork/portfolio (Art work must be your own). References will be required.
NDA & Work For Hire will be required