We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Essential Function and Responsibilities
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Work with outside data sources and API's
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• 2+ years of software development experience
• 2+ years of Android development
• Have published at least one original Android app
• Experience with Android SDK
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
* Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Fixed commission per project, varies on project size
• Internship experience, if applicable.