The Web Developer to participate in all phases of the project lifecycle and consistently deliver business value to our clients. The Senior Web Developer advances best practices, and helps set direction for the technical aspects of our practice, specifically web and social media marketing for our real estate agent clients.
1. Good working knowledge and experience in WordPress, HTML and CSS
2. Ability to build new Wordpress sites
3. Theme Development from PSD to Wordpress
3. Installing and modifying Plugins
4. Technical knowledge for maintaining websites + promoting sales
5. Basic on-page Search Engine Optimization knowledge for coding
6. Communication in English via Skype and email
7. Ability to set up hosting accounts, point name servers, and load Wordpress and plugins
8. Photoshop knowledge and design skills. Must show past work.
Duties for the Web Developer include:
• In partnership with Management, help set direction for our technology practice. Research and present best practices and new technologies to imporve performance of sites.
• Provide technical leadership for successful implementation of client projects.
• Oversee all web development activities for existing and new clients.
. Creation of site layout/user interface for Wordpress sites, redesign of existing CSS sites to improve look and function
. Customization of Google Blogger Template, Design of Facebook Page, Header Design for various websites, blog sites and social media sites.
• Assist in gathering requirements and project specifications for new clients.
• Develop a plan of action and timeline for new client projects.
• Take ownership of daily project needs and communications.
• Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication through our Basecamp project management system.
• Create custom videos for use on YouTube with provided content.
• Ensure branding consistency and look and feel across all web platforms.
• Responsible for researching and developing new web applications and technologies that will enhance the services offered to our clients.
• Ongoing upgrades, maintenance, and troubleshooting of existing projects
• Aid staff members in managing content ongoing.
• Oversee new hire, freelance web developers and graphic designers.
• Ensure technical solutions are functional and review all accounts for quality assurance purposes ongoing.
• Provide development expertise related to SEO.
• Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
• Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
• Awareness and pride in 100% client satisfaction.
Knowledge of Real Estate Marketing a plus, but not required.
This is a long-term, permanent position for the right candidate. Work from home opportunity. Must be able to fully commit to the company and provide timely and professional work.
Skills: management, marketing, design, facebook, youtube, troubleshooting, english, research, real-estate