Awesome Ebook ReWriter Needed to Rewrite a 9,200 Word Ebook
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I need a proficient writer that can write flawlessly and who is a Native English Speaker to do a complete rewrite of a 9,200 word eBook on the topic of ‘Wedding Planning on a Budget’. The finished product must be unique and engaging, not just spun content.
The new eBook should be written in a friendly, informative tone, as if the reader was sharing a cup of coffee with the author.
The new eBook cannot require any editing after submission to me and must contain no grammatical or factual errors. Since there is an existing eBook that you will be working off of, the need for research is minimal; however some research should be done in order to improve the quality of the finished book. I am not merely looking for spun content, but for a complete rewrite that can stand on its own and be a pleasant and informative read.
It is understood with rewrites that the final word count will differ from the starting count, however, the finished product must be between 8,500 and 12,000 words.
Possible opportunity for further work, for the right candidate(s), after initial project is completed.
1. You must be a Native English Speaker.
2. Excellent grammar and writing skills are a must.
3. You should be able to quickly write flawless content.
4. You should love writing and doing research.
5. Good communication skills required.
6. You should be available for chat on Skype or gtalk (though email is the preferred method of communication).
7. You must be able to meet deadlines.
Terms and Conditions
• You must write unique content.
• No plagiarism will be tolerated.
• All submissions will be checked with Copyscape. If any content is detected as duplicate/plagiarized, no payment will be made and contract will be cancelled instantly.
• Multiple candidates may be selected for this project.
• You will be given one change to edit/proofread/rewrite rejected content and resubmit for approval.
• eBook must be approved before payment is sent.
• Apply only if you are in agreement with all the requirements and terms listed on this advertisement.
• On top of your cover letter write "I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO EVERYTHING." -Failing to do so will result in automatic rejection.
• Please include samples of your previous works –links to online content is acceptable if available.
• Payment will be given only for the approved project.
• Once approved, and passed Copyscape, payment will be made immediately.
• Payment is a flat $75.
Happy bidding everyone!