Social media assistant
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We need help maintaining the our social media accounts - creating active dialogue with relevant people, posting great content, building valuable relationships that will lead to sales. Here are the things we'll need you to do:
- Reach out to people who are influencers and try to establish relationships based around our mutual interests, especially if they work in one of the following areas: workforce development, social media, HR, PR, journalism, entrepreneurs or startup companies, community organizations, large employers, business-related associations, universities, state government, executive level at a Fortune 1000 firm, leaders of student groups at colleges, any broadcasters, publishers, or bloggers
- Share articles about positive things that are happening, always @mentioning the author if he or she has a Twitter account
- Posting about our events and blog posts, but no more than once out of every seven or eight tweets - we want to give value, not appear to be sales people
- Reply politely and warmly to people who reach out to us
- FF people who are doing positive things
- More as required
Does this sound like something you could do well and with passion? If so, please submit your active social media links, your top three areas of expertise or thought leadership, and something about your social media management philosophy and why you think you would be the ideal candidate for this job. If you do not include these things, we will assume you didn't read our job posting and are sending spam, so we will decline your application.
Thank you for your attentive submissions, and we look forward to your success.
Skills: twitter, journalism, leadership, management