3D Modelling - 360 degree Rotation Jewellery Specialist
1. To take a jpeg photo(1 photo) and produce a 3D version of it .
2. To implement it in a video which shows the jewellery piece rotating through 360 degrees.
3. To ensure that the rotating is set up so that when the customer goes to the web page with the jewellery item it starts rotating immediately (the complete rotation should last for at least 48 seconds).
4. To ensure that when it finishes rotating that the 'Play again' button appears which gives the customer the choice to replay the video.
5. Two have 2 copies of the above, so that the 2nd copy ONLY would contain a line of text (to be supplied by the client) to introduce the video, as well as, another line of text to close the video, accompanied by a voice over to close the video (voice over - few seconds).
6. To advise on best practices for implementation into client's e-commerce site so that it adds POSITIVELY to the website's SEO.
7.To advise on best practices for implementation into other e-commerce sites, You-Tube or social media platforms so that it adds positively to client's SEO.
**Candidates MUST be able to show previous videos of jewellery rotating automatically through 360 degrees.**
**Candidate should be able to quote the amount of time needed to carry out the job and their bidding price per hour or fixed price.**
All shortlisted candidates will be given the same test project to carry out. The successful candidate must have provided the best designed 3D ring set which looks as identical as possible to the photot. The successful candidate should also ensure that the 3D represenation of the ring set rotates through 360 degrees as specified by our company.
The successful candidate would be kept in our records as the one to contact for future jobs involving 360 degree rotation videos of our jewellery.
DEADLINE for APPLICATIONS: 19th January, 2014 at 23:59