Webinars: Big Blue Button (BBB) and Wordpress configuration and setup
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are a healthcare technology startup company and we are working on a Webinar solution for our clients. Here are the requirements:
Webinar initiation process (this we will take care of):
* Authorized user can login to our website and request that they would like to start a Webinar on a certain day/time.
* We receives the request and approves a particular date (or it can be rejected).
* Prospective participants will be invited via emailed.
* Interested users would sign up to attend the webinar
Webinar starting process (this we need your help):
* On the day of webinar:
- Meeting room will be created or initialized for the authorized host and approved participants to login. We have Mongo user database and BBB/Wordpress should be integrated with that..
- Webinar host will start the webinar by logging in, enter the assigned meeting room automatically.
- Participants will login and join the conference room. We have Mongo user database and BBB/Wordpress should be integrated with that.
- Webinar conducted and the recording will be saved for future purposes.
If you have experience with the above, please send details of your BBB/Wordpress experience along with cost and time frame.