A handful of quick Wordpress projects on current website
My website is www.neighborhoodfarmer.com.
1) The main logo is too large and is pushing the layout down when you click further into the website. I like the logo size, so I'm not sure how to solve this solution.
2) Footer social links - I'd like to add Pinterest
3) I need The contact us form to go to email@example.com when a user submits the form. It doesn't go anywhere now.
4) I'd like to change the whole background to the current egg white and then use either the current brown or black as text. I'd like to chat and get your opinion on color scheme.
5) Your opinion on how to make more SEO friendly. How do change or access the template so the spiders can read it?
I don't think should take too much time, maybe 1-3 hours tops. I could be wrong..