Stylish 3D Design Needed for Desktop Tablet based Kiosk
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are looking for a designer to help us design a Kiosk. The Kiosk will be positioned on the reception area counter tops in our network of gyms. The kiosk will encompass a 10.1" Tablet as it's touch screen, a USB connected fingerprint reader as well as USB Connected Indicator Lights. The main body of the Kiosk should have the Passport2Fitness logo embossed and will be 3D Printed in up to two colours - Blue #003399 and Green #30f20a
The final design will be 3D Printed using an FDM Printer so it should be as Stylish as possible.
The design should be delivered in a CAD format such as Sketchup and in STL format with the individual pieces and there interlocking mechanism defined in the design.
- The Tablet will have a 10.1" Screen. The Tablet may be switched for a different tablet at a later date so the front piece must be swappable. It is envisaged that the Tablet will slide into the Front piece
- The Tablet will have a built in SIM which must be accessible from a covered panel
- The Power cable will plug into the outside of the Kiosk
- The bottom of the Kiosk will have rubber feet to stop it sliding around on the desktop surface
- The fingerprint reader is a Digital Persona U.are.U 4500 however the design should accommodate swapping for a different reader when and if required
When responding please highlight similar designs you have done and any ideas you have for this one.