Closed - This job posting has been filled.
A UK based online marketing company seeks to hire a multi-talented Virtual Assistant to handle Lead generation, Social Media Management, Search Engine Optimisation and other miscellaneous tasks when required.
If you have A LOT of experience in Internet marketing and are interested in a permanent job for the LONG TERM in a stable and reliable company, then you should apply for this job position.
INTERNET MARKETING/LEAD GENERATOR
- Knowledge of Website creation using Wordpress
- Media Skills - Able to create simple Graphics, Videos and edit Audio files
- Knowledge of Auto-responder and emailing software e.g. Mailchimp, Aweber, etc.
- Use of prorietory Lead generator tools and good Data entry skills
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, JQuery, PHP will be a plus +
> Writes and produces content for social media campaigns.
> Gainfully engage online audience on social media platforms.
> Hands-on experience managing different social media networks e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.
> Monitors and consistently documents Social Media campaigns results.
> Should be able to do Internet market research.
> Knowledge on how to run successful Facebook advert campaigns is a plus
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION:
You should have a very good understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (3 years). We will provide on-the-job training for the successful candidate but we expect a high knowledge in different SEO techniques.
You should be able to do the following,
* Know how to properly manage a Wordpress website and blog
* Link Building (backlinks with anchor text or canonical mentions)
* Know how to link and optimize an article
* Post adverts to multiple Classified Ads sites
* Social Bookmarking skills to 50+ sites for our websites
* Knowledge in researching Keywords and using SEO tools e.g. Google Keywords, SEOmoz, etc.
* Article and PR release distribution
* Knowledge on how to run successful Pay Per Click campaigns is a plus
* Create DETAILED analytics reports for Social Media and all link building campaigns
REQUIRED QUALITIES: Please, do not waste our time, only apply if you have these qualities,
1. Fluent spoken and written English.
2. Willingness to learn new things - skills, ideas, software tools and new techniques for doing things.
3. Our ideal candidate must be very organised and should be able to provide DETAILED reports of all jobs done.
4. This position requires an individual that can manage multiple tasks at once - attention to process and detail is a MUST, as timely completion of success of projects is essential.
5. Have in depth knowledge of SEO (2013 version, not before). We will test you on this **
6. Can work UK Time.
7. Reliable fast broadband Internet and headset for Skype meetings.
- We pay every two weeks
- You will be in paid probation for 2 months first, to assess your skills and reporting efficiency
- If working Part time i.e. 20 hours per week = $300 / month
- If working Full time i.e. 40 hours per week = $500 / month
* There will be a definite salary increase after a successful probation.
In your reply to this job advert, please, send a list of the type of Lead generation jobs you have done, Social Media properties you have handled or handling, website you have S.E. Optimised, proven and trackable SEO results, and if possible, websites & design portfolio
In your application, tell me the Colour of the Sky where you live. Only applications with this, will be considered.