Convert mockup into HTML/CSS3 using Foundation framework and SASS
I have a mockup (see attachment) that I'd like converted to HTML/CSS3 code.
Both a desktop and mobile mockups are provided. Every effort should be made to use CSS and actual text, rather than an image, where possible. (Example: the circles around the "1" "2" "3" and "4" in the "Our Process" section)
- ***Use the Foundation framework**** (http://foundation.zurb.com/). Foundation is similar to Bootstrap.
- SASS is preferred for the CSS
- Must be responsive (mobile mockups provided)
- Two rounds of revisions
- Must be able to start immediately and turn around an initial draft within the next 5 hours
- Navigation links should smooth scroll to the appropriate section of the page
- "Let's Chat" button should smooth scroll to the contact section
- An active CSS class should be defined for portfolio filtering links
- Font used is Roboto (http://www.google.com/fonts/specim
- A link to a responsive website you have coded high up in your message
- Subject line must be "elephant" or your application will be immediately disqualified
Contractors from the Philippines are preferred.