QA analyst / Test Engineer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
As a Software Test Engineer you will be an active member of the team having responsibilities in all stages of the product cycle; from requirements, design, development and release of the product. There will be a strong emphasis on improving the automation framework, developing test cases and performing exploratory testing. Active cooperation with others is necessary in order to secure the overall quality of the product. The job will require a close working relationship with both developers and the project manager in the design and implementation of quality features that fulfill the user requirements. We are searching for someone who is able to think creatively and critically while taking pride in quality in all aspects.
- Drive the Quality of the product, all the way from requirement specification through release
- Work closely with developers and program managers in the design and implementation of quality features
- Improve and extend internal test frameworks and automated tests
- Perform exploratory product testing
- Train and guide testers and software developers in order to share knowledge and expertise
- Create estimates and meet deadlines.
- Validate the software based on requirements and specification documents. Test completeness coverage of the software implementation. (Design testing scenarios and test cases)
- Find bugs in software and report bugs clearly. Create good documentation. (this is attached to exploratory product testing item)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in using test frameworks, designing and implementing automated tests is an advantage.
- 2 years experience with Selenium.
- Ability to work and participate in a team setting with an open, collaborative communication style
- Demonstrated organizational, problem solving and prioritization skills
- Passion for quality products, where testing together with quality design and implementation are key elements
- Desire to make things better through automation
- Strong oral and written English
- The ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects concurrently is required
Working with us:
Close coordination is important for project success. We are open to offshore labor but the team must attend daily scrum and needs to be available via IM/Skype for a minimum of 3 hours between the hours of our business day (8am and 5pm PST ). This is a requirement. Please don’t apply unless you understand this.
On going role available for the selected applicant. Tons of work waiting. Looking for immediate hire.
Please add the word “Zolato” at the beginning of your application so that you have read the posting completely. Applicants failing to do with will be automatically ignored.