Data List Creation - Ancillary Medical Companies
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking to compile a medical industry specific database listing focused solely on ancillary medical uses.
Examples are companies that provide services to medical practitioners, ie) accountants for medical businesses, or lawyers working specifically in the medical business.
We want to see all different types of ancillary office uses that cater to the medical field.
These businesses must be focused in the cities of Surrey, Burnaby, New Westminster, Port Coquitlam, Coquitlam, and Vancouver in British Columbia Canada.
Accuracy is critical (correct spelling of all names, company name, etc).
Information is available on a number of trade / industry association websites and info sites, and will need to be double checked and cross-referenced for accuracy.
Successful applicants should be prepared to provide the following:
1. Within 15 mins of work: the template which you will use to organize the data (in excel)
2. Within 2 hours of work: a sample of the list
This is to ensure that the work meets our expectations and needs.
The list should be provided in an excel spreadsheet.
• Title (President, CEO, CEO, Manager, Partner, Principal)
• First Name and Last Name of Primary Contact Person*
• Company name*
• Company street address*
• Postal code*
• Telephone number*
• Email address *
• Number of years in business *
• Industry sector / type * (lawyer, accountant, supplier)
• Website address *
• Primary Information Source
• Secondary Information Source (where the information was verified, there may be more than one)
A strong attention to detail and understanding of data collection is critical.
Please respond to this job posting with the following:
1. your past experience in a related field of data collection and microsoft excel use;
2. a short description of how you would complete this work;
3. sample websites that you would use to obtain this data;
4. a sample of similar work you have completed would be an assett;
5. your estimated time required to complete this project (hours and days); and
6. 3 examples of businesses which cater to the medical field in the cities that were listed above.