Superstar Experienced Assistant Needed for successful real estate investment company
Our firm and its partners have well over $20,000,000 in real estate investments currently – and that number is growing at a fast clip each year. We need good, detailed-oriented, self-starters, who can “clean up after” our growth – initiating efforts to organize our president’s life and improve some of our systems.
• Looking for right person to “team up” with the president of several companies to help leverage and organize his time.
• The appropriate candidate must have experience helping to run the business life of other senior level executives or entrepreneurs.
• The position requires you to be comfortable with technology and that you have expert level proficiency with MS Word and Excel. Proficiency in QuickBooks is a plus. If you have a background in commercial real estate or finance that is also a big plus.
• You must be willing to do any other tasks or projects that will free up the president’s time and allow him to focus on higher value areas, whether this be personal tasks or related to the business.
• You must be willing to roll up your sleeves and help do whatever needs to be done.
• Longer term the hope would be you’d also manage his calendar and emails.
• The position would start as part time and will become full time in two to four weeks if we both feel its good mutual fit.
If you are seriously interested in this position:
1. Please go to this website and take the short personality assessment. Email me the results as a PDF.
If you have taken the Kolbe A test, please send those results as well.
2. Also include in the email a description with some details about a similar position you have held like this one and why you liked it.
3. Attach your resume, salary history, and requirements.
Incomplete responses will not be considered.