Setting a Dual Network Adapters, Bridge on Windows 8
I want to find a real geek, someone who really knows about bridge networking and network interfaces (NI) in Windows 8. You think you can help me? OK:)
// CONTEXT //
See the picture attached.
I need to connect to a CLIENT-PC on a HOST-PC. The inbound connection on the HOST-PC is on NI #1.
This actually works perfectly. I use Bitvise SSH Server (WinSSHD) to do this with the client application on the CLIENT-PC.
// THE CHALLENGE. YOUR TASK //
From there, the CLIENT-PC needs to browse the web from NI #2.
In other words. It means that from the CLIENT-PC, all websites see I'm browsing the web from the IP 18.104.22.168. (not 10.10.10.10 or 22.214.171.124).
I think it's fairly straightforward for someone who did this before.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
// WORKFLOW //
- We will work together in real time. I want to be sure you know what you are doing (too many experts posers around).
- We will work with Skype / TeamViewer. Not by chat!
- You need to be able to communicate and talk very well in english
// TIME ZONE //
I'm in Montreal (-4h00 GST). We gonna work between 18h00 to 23h45 my time. Check if it's ok with you
// ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS //
(just copy-paste this part and answer)
1) What is your fix price for this gig?
2) How long it will take you to set up this?
3) What is the delay to start the gig?
4) Start your answer with the word "Kiwi". I'll know you're serious this way.
// BID SMARTLY //
- Don't copy-paste crappy facts about your portfolio
- Don't be shy to ask questions if I miss details
From there, we will talk on Skype for about 5 minutes and move on if I see you know what you are talking about.
Thank you guys for your precious time.
Happy bidding, Jimmy