Looking for a Testing Engineer to join our team!
Our company is a leading innovator in enterprise mobile applications. Our focus is to build products that change the way our enterprise users communicate. We're looking for a testing engineer to be part of our development team. Our applications have both a mobile and a Web/Server side component. You will be responsible for testing both technology components. We develop software using C# and .Net for both server and mobile applications. The mobile development is performed for IOS and Andriod using Xamerin C# based development framework.
• Be part of our daily scrum at 10:30 EST M-F and interact with our developers.
• Before and or After the scrum, Monitor our Agile planning tool for tasks that our developers have completed. Your mission, if you chose to accept it, is to find bugs and send them back to the developers!
• Make sure our software is ready to release at the end of our two week sprint.
• On your own, or working with our developers, implement automated integration tests for our application.
• Create a comprehensive suite of tests cases that will become our regression test plan. As each release is finalized, conduct the full regression suite.
• Work with an automated testing suite to create automated tests.
Skills & Requirements:
• At least 6+ years of experience testing applications for enterprise applications.
• Have strong written and verbal communication skills and be willing to use them on Skype every day.
• Have a reliable internet connections and electric service.
• Overlap for at least 4 hours each day with our team
• Experience testing for Web applications a plus.
• Experience testing for Mobile applications a plus.
• Hands on experience using tools like Selenium, nUnit, Ranorex and .NET applications; or other automated test frameworks.
• Ability to develop integration tests in C# is a plus.
Please Enter "Testing Engineer" in your subject line.
No agencies will be considered, individuals only please.