Non-Fiction Writers Needed ASAP (US & Philippines Writers Only)
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
NOTE: Only writers from the US and the Philippines need to apply for this job offer. All other applicants will be deleted.
This project must be completed in one week or less. If you are not able to meet this deadline please do not apply.
We are currently backed up with our writing positions. We need well experience Odesk writers to help us with this project This job based on your produced results may lead to a full time position.
For this project articles for a blog post will need to be written for various topics
This project will be a total of 3,500 to 4,000 words.
Requirements when applying:
-Must Have Odesk feedback or hours worked
-Must be in the US or Philippines
-Must have English as first language
When responding to this job please include "jump wild toads" in the first line of your responds. If this phrase is not included you will not be considered for the position.
All applicants must accept the following when considering this writing positions.
1. The completed project needs to be your 100% original work and
should not include any copyrighted or plagiarized materials. In
order to protect my own interests (and because I've been burned
before) I will be checking all the material you give me to verify
it's originality. :o)
2. This project is on a “Work for Hire” basis and we are not
entering an “Employee/Employer” relationship.
3. The bid amount that we agree on for this project will be the
only compensation due for all of the completed materials in this
4. After I accept and pay for the completed project, you
relinquish all rights to the work. I will be the sole copyright
holder of the completed work. Also, you may not re-distribute or
re-purpose any of the material in any way.
5. The first draft will be due One weeks after starting the
6. I'm not hard to please. However, I do reserve the right to
require an unlimited number of revisions until I'm completely
satisfied with the completed material.
7. All completed project materials need to be delivered to me in
the form of a Microsoft Word document file with the following
1. Font should be Times New Roman, 12 point.
2. Title page and chapter pages do not count towards the
total number of pages bid on for this project.
3. Table of contents page can count towards the total
number of pages for this project.
4. All pages should be single spaced.
5. All margins (Top, Bottom, Right, Left) should be set
at .50 inch.
8. Final payment will not be made until you have delivered the
completed product and I have signed off that it meets my