Technical Support Manager
Liquidity1 are a diverse and innovative technology company, that develops and provdes high-end software solutions, ultra-low latency connectivity and high performance order execution engines for the financial markets.
We are opening a new office in Singapore or nearby in order to expand its global reach and extend its presence in Asia.
This opportunity will provide you with an arena for continuous professional advancement in a rapidly growing company. You are welcome to join and upgrade our international team of young and highly talented experts.
Join us if you are passionate about technologies that transform global financial markets!
* Perform and maintain custom system setups (MetaTrader 4/5, MySQL) in NY, London and Hong Kong data centres
* Troubleshooting Java based backend systems (Order Routing System)
* Introducing, implementing and optimizing procedures to streamline all client/ setup related business aspects
* Supporting clients on the phone and by email
* Communicate with the sales team and product managers
* Master’s degree in computer science or closely related fields
* Fluent in English (spoken and written)
* Great social skills
* Basic understanding of Foreign Exchange Markets (Optional)
* Chinese (Mandarin) language will be considered an advantage
* Health insurance
* Yearly bonuses
* Work, travel and training in other international offices
0 - 3 months time
Skills: troubleshooting, english, training