**** MUST BE AVAILABLE 730PM IST TO 330AM IST........NO EXCEPTIONS
So here is the deal.....I'm just absolutely swamped with PHP projects and can't handle them by myself
I'm looking for hardcore PHP developers that have experience either working multiple jobs, or managing a team.
We have several business models.....either you manage the developer and 70-80% of the billing goes to the developer.....and the rest will be split by us.
Or, you do the project yourself and me and you split the billing.
**** YOU MUST BE COMFORTABLE WITH TAKING INTERVIEWS ON BEHALF OF ANYONE ON THE TEAM.
- 5 years experience developing large PHP applications
- Expert knowledge of PHP and all layers of the full LAMP stack
- Expert level experience with CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Yii
- Object design, data modeling, and SW architecture experience
- Expert level knowledge of JQuery, JSON, AJAX, HTML 5
- Enjoys creating functional products with creative UI
- Strong SQL skills
- Experienced in Behavioral/Test Driven Development (BDD/TDD)
- Develop and expand infrastructure to scale with demand, providing fault-tolerance and predictability
- Tackle a wide variety of coding problems throughout the stack
- Troubleshoot and maintain production and testing environments. Contribute to diagnosing and solving performance issues whenever the occur
- Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment
SKILLS (MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH ALL):
Amazon Web Services/EC2
CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Yii
Skills: billing, design, json, test, amazon