Looking for a Part Time VA for a Fun Gaming Company
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Fun video game company is looking for a full time highly motivated, creative, and knowledgeable assistant that has a passion for GAMES!
• Good English
• Smart, and can learn fast on the job
• Excited about completing work quickly and getting feedback to improve
• Have a rock solid ability to write creatively (example: product descriptions)
• Want to be part of a growing team with new opportunities
• Own an iPhone or iPad
• High speed internet
• Problem solver – be able to work on your own will little direction
• Attention to detail!!
• Familiar with word and excel (Photoshop is a plus)
• Mac computer would be a plus too, but not required
• Quality assurance (bug test) of mobile apps and assets for the games / apps
• Candidates will be in charge of all admin and marketing aspects of mobile app development.
• Track, monitor and make sure games are all documented and checked
• Market research – app store top charts, themes, trends
• Writing and re-writing existing descriptions for apps and games
• Monitor and document reviews and customer support e-mails from users
• Make app reviews for apps and games
• Communicating with other team members (programmers, designers etc.) via Skype and Email to efficiently and effectively complete projects on time
If you like to work on fun projects and work with a fun team pleas apply. Start your application with "I love games!" to be considered. If you don't start your application with "I love games!" your application will not be considered. No spam applications.