Spanish/English Personal Assistant + Telesales & Project Management
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are seeking a bilingual (Spanish / English) personal assistant with the following characteristics:
1. Fully bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish
2. Light telesales capability (redacting email correspondence & setting appointments for interested recipients)
3. Virtual receptionist, receiving and responding to calls daily (outbound/inbound)
4. Project management skills
5. Live Skype or Google Hangout videoconferencing capabilities.
6. Strong comfort with web applications (as a user of, for example, zoho.com)
7. Web research, as needed
The candidate must be available in Atlantic Time (GMT -4) in the mornings (8am-11am) OR afternoons (1pm-4pm) EVERY DAY OF THE WORKWEEK (Monday through Friday) as we operate with continuous live video during the blocks of time to be selected.
You ability for business-level written communication in both languages will be essential to your success. We will utilize a wide variety of web-based application (e.g. http://www.uberconference.com/, skype.com, zoho.com, mailchimp.com, phone.com, backle.com, hangouts.google.com, and others) to conduct business. You must have the ability to learn these on an ongoing basis.
DO NOT apply if you are not available during the business hours indicated in GMT-4, Atlantic time zone.
Skills: virtual-assistant-skills, online-assistant, live-chat