Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Looking for an IT recruiter, to help recruit, for Information Technology positions in the United States. Must have extensive experience in IT recruiting and must be able to achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating candidates.
• 3 to 5 years of hands on recruiting experience in the Information Technology Industry
• Must have basic understanding of IT including emerging technologies such as mobile and Big Data
• Well networked within the IT community
• Ability to find resources through Job boards, Social media tools such as LinkedIn and Facebook
• Ability to use the internet to find talent
• Ability to communicate, negotiate and onboard the right individuals.
Ability to work US hours between 9 AM to 8 PM US EST
This is a result oriented role - The candidate must be goal oriented and achieve surpass targets.
Recruiter Job Duties:
• Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
• Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules
• Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
Skills/Qualifications: Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Judgment