Company Background: Cipher Systems is a market and competitive intelligence consultancy that provides custom research services and customized technology solutions to assist with the management of internal strategic intelligence functions. Cipher works globally for Fortune 1000 organizations across industries.
Please see Cipher’s current website for more details: http://www.cipher-sys.com
Job Description: Generating promotional publication content and marketing collateral- including: articles, white papers, social media and blogs postings and press releases- for the marketing of Cipher’s software products and strategic research services.
Work tasks will include:
• Content Creation & Social Media:
o Selecting the most effective social media and publishing forums for the distribution of Cipher’s promotional material
o Writing quarterly white papers and syndicated trend reports for use in marketing promotions and website population
o Leading Cipher’s social media efforts, including writing and posting contributions
o Writing and updating website content – including software products promotional webcams and presentations
o Creating and updating Cipher collateral material Portfolio, including brochures/flyers, proposal templates, PPT templates
Desired Work Experience:
• 5+ years on similar projects. Experience preferred in marketing: software, technology solutions and/or consulting work/marketing research.
• Technical writing experience a plus
• Business to Business social media experience
• Familiarity with html a plus
• Experience with building brands online and through social networking
• Fast learner, able to work on a team, can-do attitude
• Able to work with minimal direction
• Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally (please provide some writing samples)
• Preferred to work in office at least 20 hours per week (preferred but negotiable) – other hours can be from off-site as required. A weekly progress report will be required.
Skills: marketing, promotions