Create a Hoodie AngularJS adapter with Yeoman 1.0b4's Angular Generator
I am looking for an experienced full stack AngularJS developer, I can also negotiate if you're thinking about declining.
The most important knowledge requirements is that:
You MUST know angularjs.org's best practices:
Everything else is implicit.
Your task for today is to create an AngularJS adapter for Hoodie, and connect it with Yeoman 1.0b4's AngularJS generator. It has to integrate with Jade views, Stylus stylesheets, Angular UI's Bootstrap, Underscore.js, and D3 as an AngularJS directive.
yeoman 1.0b4: http://addyosmani.com/blog/yeoman-
Angular UI's Bootstrap: https://github.com/angular-ui/boot
D3.js as Angular directive: https://github.com/btford/angular-
Jade views: https://github.com/phated/grunt-ja
Stylus stylesheets: https://github.com/yeoman/yeoman/w
The backbone equivalent is found here: https://github.com/hoodiehq/hoodie
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Contribute ideas for making the stack better and easier to use
- Must open source this under an MIT License
- Programming languages: Javascritpt [Node.js, Grunt.js, Angular.js, Underscore.js, D3.js]
- A work style that is extremely WELL documented
- A complete Odesk profile
- References or an established reputation on Odesk preferred
- Have made ebook tutorials before