CAD Designer / Adobe Designer / Brochures, Leaflets, Posters and All Marketing Literature
We are looking for experienced designers to assist with producing marketing literature, such as brochures, posters and leaflets. You will be able to design the graphics and layout of the prints as well as check the content.
We are also looking for experienced CAD designers to manage and prepare CAD Drawings for construction, proposals, studies, presentations and documentation. Responsible for reviewing and designing basic structural modifications.
1. Prepare CAD drawings for construction, proposals, studies, presentations and documentation.
2. Support the creation and implementation of engineering design drawings in all areas of the Technical Department disciplines.
3. Drafting checking of CAD drawings produced by external vendors.
4. Assist the Technical Department, Operations Group and Project Group in solving engineering design and analysis problems.
5. Coordinates the work of external drafters and technicians to ensure the quality of the design criteria is met and carried out in accordance with company standards.
6. Import and export files between CAD and Microsoft Office programs or other programs supported by the company.
7. Provide CAD electronic files in a readable format to others.
8. Use plotter for producing oversized copies of CAD files. Setup and maintain departmental plotters.
9. Keep CAD management, project engineers and departmental engineering aware of progress and deadlines.
10. Produce 3D drawings and/or views.
SKILLS: Must have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Must be capable of multi tasking. Must exhibit effective written and oral communication skills. Must be able to work individually or within a team environment. Should be a self-starter and able to take initiative as required. Thorough understanding of fabrication and construction standards and techniques.
SUPERVISION: Must be capable of working with little supervision and manage own workload.
INGENUITY: Ability to come up with creative solutions to problems.
DECISION MAKING: Ability to identify multiple solutions to problems and identify and implement the least risk solution