Seeking an expert in writing batch script files.
Requirements are that they work across all major versions of Windows from Windows XP to Windows 8 and perform the following tasks, if possible:
The general purpose of this is for setting up freshly installed computers to automate the setup process.
- Set desktop wallpaper.
- Set power saving features.
- Set home page of all major web browsers.
- Insert a number of websites into favourites/bookmarks on all major web browsers.
- Insert address book card into Outlook Express, Windows Live Mail and Outlook.
- Change some visual effects and taskbar/start menu options.
- Create new folders in particular locations and copy files from a server into them.
There are quite a number of other features which we can discuss further.
Only respond if you can personally respond to each of my requirements above and give your opinion on them.
Skills: batch-scripting, microsoft-windows