Associate, Digital and Print Creative Designer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
** THIS POSITION MUST BE AVAILABLE DURING WORKING HOURS IN THE (U.S.) PACIFIC TIME ZONE **
Make certain to attach or link to a portfolio. That is all we will be looking at to screen applicants.
Are you a skilled, experienced creative designer who seeks a position involving a variety of special projects? Do you possess both artistic and marketing design skills? Are you able to work as part of a team and efficiently manage a project to meet your customer's needs?
We are looking for a Digital and Print Creative Designer who can design and execute a variety of digital marketing media and conventional print from concept through implementation. This includes, but is not limited to, static and animated banner ads, infographics, web design, email communications, etc. You must be equally comfortable with traditional design as well as emerging technologies that will continue to add services in all things digital. The Creative Designer has a proven aesthetic track record (i.e., good eye for layout, type, and color), and demonstrates strong application, conceptual, and problem-solving skill sets in providing successful design outcomes that drive Marketing, Merchandising and branding objectives and sales goals.
Current and future responsibilities may include:
Interpret mockups and creative briefs and generate innovative, contemporary and effective design solutions for communications that support business strategies and promotional activities. Finesse concepts "from sketch" and provide successfully well-balanced design options while ensuring brand consistency and campaign graphic integration throughout all communication materials.
Using both conventional and digital assets (i.e., InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, QuarkXPress, etc.) execute persuasive and informational communications efficiently by demonstrating strong graphic design skill sets including a keen eye for layout balance, typography, color and brand integrity. With each layout, illustrate sensitivity to messaging hierarchy and content readability. Additionally, keep skill sets current with media technologies and software advancements.
Maintain brand and individual campaign identities in designed communications through effective and consistent application of visual identity standards.
Collaborate and communicate effectively with team through all stages of creative implementation.
- Expert working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Confident with a variety of types of design projects using digital and conventional mediums (i.e., collateral, illustrations, iconography, direct mail, catalog, web, ecommerce, etc.)
- Comprehensive awareness and interest in new platforms and technologies for the digital channel and related mediums.
- Basic understanding of programming languages and tools used for coding.
- MUST BE A SELF STARTER and have the ability to meet deadlines without daily management.
- Own and use your own equipment and software.
- Provide proof of an exceptional attention to detail.
- A degree is not required, but you must have a powerful design portfolio that reflects originality, conceptual design, innovation, problem-solving and personal expression to be considered.
- If you possess all of these skills, please contact us to discuss how this position can enhance your portfolio.
Totib means "Tip Of The Iceberg", which speaks to our life as marketing and business consultants. We develop and execute marketing campaigns for our well respected and industry leading clients, exposing only results, not the volume of complexities beneath the surface. Totib is a 21st century company using a large and growing virtual workforce, who's diversity breeds the world-class thinking for which Totib is known.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Executive Assistant