Steps for a Family Webpages
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Please review this document and give me any thoughts and suggestions you may have. Please provide an estimate and a timetable for completion. We will require a mock up of the design prior to moving forward.
Currently we have a PHP website ( www.MatthewLaddersInc.com ) and we were advised that many of these pages should be integrated word press pages or something similar. Many aspects of this finished project will allow us to go into the website and perform the edits on our own. Please provide advice for the quickest and most cost effective methods.
1. We would like the page to look like every similar to our home page. On the left-hand side will be the cowboy smoking picture with the menu inside.
2. We would like several boxes across the top that are clickable links. Each of these buttons will take the user to a new page that will have static content. The boxes should be large and colorful with images and text. The boxes will be for:
SUCCESSS STORIES - this page will have content that will be continually updated by us. But in the interim, there should be a note that says, “Steps for a Family Success Stories are coming soon. Please check back later.
DONORS - this page will have content that will continually be updated by us. We are going to allow donors the option to add a link or coupon next to their donor name on this page. We want control over this aspect, the donor will not have the control. And we are also going to place the donation amount and donation items next to the donor, please advise if you have any suggestions here. We need to have control over editing this information because these people will be added as the donations come in.
PARTNERS – This will have information for services provided by affiliates or partners
DONOR BENEFITS - this will be a static page with content. I will provide the content later.
SUPPORT CATEGORIES - this will be a static page with content. I will provide the content later
REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE - this will be a page with some contact information and an email address to send information as well as an application to fill out.
PROGRAM ADMINISTRATION - this page will have static information. I will provide information later.
ACCOUNTING - clicking this button will redirect you down to the bottom of the page where we have the accounting information
DONATE NOW - clicking this button will direct people to a donation portal.
3. We will also place content for a summary somewhere in the middle of the page.
4. Bottom of the page will be an editable box labeled Contributions In, space for Video and another Editable box labeled Contributions Out. At the top of each box we want a numerical tally of the contributions made this year. The info in the boxes should consist of 2 columns. The first column will be a description of the donation. The second column will be a value attached to the description. Under the video we would like to add another Donate button (There are 2 donate buttons…one here on the bottom and one on the top of the page)
5. Donate Button - This donate button will perform similarly to a shopping cart icon. However, we would like to use a more appropriate icon. This donate icon should be on every page that has material related to Steps for a Family. Therefore this donate button should be a link to the donation page and the donation page is essentially a shopping cart for people to donate money. Also on this page will be some text about shipping or dropping off or having someone pick up donation items from their location. After this information on the page will be a link to an email address where they can contact us via email about the donation. Moreover we will probably need to add some additional text regarding the liability of the donation. In this area we will remind people that we are not an official not-for-profit organization, yet and that they can still write off their donation from their taxes if they write it off as a sponsorship.