Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are searching for a User Experience Designer to lead the translation of business requirements into UX/UI design concepts, prototypes and compelling experiences for our clients’ customers.
This position will serve as a mentor across application development leading our team to focus on user-centered design principles.
The User Experience Designer will develop a deep understanding of our clients’ customers and users through disciplined, research oriented UX programs that engender the participation of designers and developers. That understanding will translate into a clear strategy for intuitive and compelling user experiences that increase adoption and usage of customer applications.
The User Experience Designer will need to work very closely with brand managers, designers and developers in rapid development iterations.
We are a high growth internet company transforming from a startup into a more established digital organization. UX and interaction design as a discrete discipline will be yours to establish in the company. Leadership and change management will need to be in your DNA so be sure to highlight such experience.
• Leading UX strategy and development of new processes for companies
• Developing concepts and prototypes to help stakeholders envision proposed user experiences
• Virtually developing and administering usability testing and user research initiatives
• Establishing and maintaining UI consistency across all applications
• Producing screen designs for developers within an iterative Scrum environment
Education and Experience:
• Fluency in a wide range of UI design tools
• Moderate visual graphic design skills
• Extensive experience with Usability Testing methods
• Experience conducting user research to understand fundamental needs and goals
• Experience with web application design
• Experience with Agile methodologies including Scrum
• Experience delivering information architectures and taxonomies, user profiles (personas), style guides and component libraries
• BA/BS degree. Degree in Human-Computer Interaction is a plus.
• 5 years of experience designing web applications with demonstrable body of work
• Advanced visual graphic design skills are a big plus
• Experience designing for marketing applications is highly desired
• Experience designing for data visualization is highly desired
• Experience designing mobile web UI is strongly desired. Experience designing for native or hybrid web applications is a big plus
• Low fidelity prototyping skills are a must. High fidelity prototyping is a big plus.
Please submit a minimum of 5 of your best previous project samples.
Please submit references for a minimum of 3 US based contacts.