First of all, if you are NOT in the US please do NOT respond to the listing.
My name is Kamina and I have been handling the AdWords account for a business that spends about $3000 a month on their account. I am not able to continue to manage the account, so I am actively searching for a stellar replacement. The company's goal, as is most, is to decrease the cost per conversion and increase the number of conversions.
What I am looking for:
1. Up to date on Adwords and AdCenter (they are changing daily)
2. Adwords & AdCenter certified
3. Proven track record in establishing and managing PPC accounts
4. Ample experience in remarketing
5. Responsive (we need you to have enough time for us)
Duties & Responsiblities:
1. Managing and optimizing AdWords account
2. Establishing AdCenter account
3. Creating a new AdWords account for a new site that the company is creating.
4. Designing and managing the creation of a remarketing campaign for the new website.
5. Making adjustments to landing pages as needed.
6. Creating a weekly report to.
7. Communicating with the company's assigned PPC person to get details on goals, competition, and targeting.
This position would be paid monthly from a yearly budget, and will be long term for the right person. I am willing to negotiate a monthly rate which you will state in your proposal if you are selected to interview.
I would really love to work with another woman on this if it is at all possible. I know that PPC has traditionally been a predominately man's world, but since most of the team you would be working with is women you must be sensitive to that.
If you are selected to interview, I will give you read only access to the AdWords account and ask you to put together a proposal with recommendations based on what you see there.
Please address your response to me, Kamina so that I know you have taken the time to read the posting.