We are looking for a project manager to oversee web development at a medium-sized company focusing on consumer electronics.
The job will have different components, with duties including:
1. Managing a 6-month-long web development effort. This will involve overseeing 2 remote developers and making sure they are on track
2. Creating a project plan with a timeline and assigning milestones
3. Performing QA and reviewing code if needed
4. Working with management to understand the strategy and execute on it
The project manager will coordinate a high-priority effort so strong managerial skills and detailed plans will be needed.
I am looking for a contractor that has the following skills:
1. Prior project management experience with a technical background in case the need to step in arises
2. Excellent organizational and planning skills with good judgment and attention to detail
3. Good personality to work with remote developers and motivate them in their tasks
4. A background in consumer electronics is helpful, but not necessary
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter that highlights:
1. Your past experience in managing developers, especially multiple ones and remote, if possible
2. Your technical background, including education
In addition, please describe your managerial style and how you keep projects on track to meet goals.
Skills: qa, management