Regional Manager East Coast PA, NYC/ Sales Vitamins, Probiotics, Health Industry
Yearly Salary Position For The Right Person (email to: Amy@Natren.com)
1. Management of Brokers and Outside Representatives
• Review and Hire Network of representation
• Development of Rep Handbook includes coordination of educational and promotional materials with all Natren divisions.
• Provide Formal Probiotic Theory and Sales Program Training to all Brokers and Distributor representatives at least once per year as needed with Natren
• Develop Annual Travel Schedule to meet with and train each Brokerage Firm, Inside and outside Sales
• Daily/Weekly Management of all Broker teams, including communications, phone meetings, faxes, emails, turnovers, line extensions. Develop Clear goals and Directives and establish timeframes.
• End of Month statistics and Reporting on Projects in process.
2. Management of Distributor Relations
• Communications with Purchaser for each Distributor
• Development of Annual Distributor promotions schedule
• Coordinate and manage all Distributor advertising and promotional policies and programs
• Set up turnovers systems with each Distributor for non direct accounts
• Provide Probiotic sales program trainings to all inside and outside reps for each distributor
• Fax and email monthly distributor specials to all broker representatives
3. Organize, Manage and Attend all Trade Shows and Table tops.
And Much More....