Aviation Video Editor
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for an experienced video editor who can put together some complex flight instruction videos. Specifically, I will need:
1. Sync voiceovers to video.
2. Follow instructions closely.
3. Edit some elements in After Effects.
4. Make edits on mistakes.
Each video is approximately 3 hours of footage, but I've included training and techniques to speed up the process. As video editing goes, it'll not be your typical editing length for that amount of video.
In other words, the videos are shot in 'one take', and all that needs to be added are the files provided.
I am looking for a contractor that has the following skills:
1. Must have prior video editing experience.
2. Great communication via our channels (Skype/Basecamp)
3. Can generally provide turnaround within 3-4 days
4. Uses the latest Adobe Creative Suite (Creative Cloud) software. You'll be using Premiere, Photoshop, Audition and After Effects.
5. Aviation experience a plus, but not necessary.
6. Speaks and writes english fluently.
7. Fast internet with plenty of bandwidth.
I need someone who has some comfort as a producer/editor and understands the point of different types of video - not someone who just knows how to use a software program.
How to apply
In your cover letter, please include:
1. Your past experience in video editing (and preferably, video creation or producing)
2. A brief about who you are (personal stuff is allowed)
3. Run Speedtest.net and share results.
In addition, please submit 3-4 samples of your past work.
About the company
Angle of Attack is an aviation training company. Our mainstay is video training.
$250 for each video. 7 videos in total.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Aviation Script Writing
- Fixed-Price – Aviation Training Project Team Member (Multiple Positions)
- Fixed-Price – Aviation Video Editor