SEO expert for diamond jewellery etailer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
* You must respond the screening questions or your application won't be considered.
* DO NOT!!!! contact us on the LiveChat on our website or directly via email
* This is a trial job that can lead to ongoing employment.
Online Jeweller startup RarePink.com is hiring an SEO expert who has a proven track record for helping eCommerce businesses achieve excellent rankings in google.
Our website was launched in October 2013 and ever since no SEO work has been done to it, so you will have to pick up the project from the very beginning, plan a strategy and then implement it.
* 1st month: On-site work (keyword research, competitor research and in-site optimisation). Besides having the site optimised a clear keyword strategy should emerge from this month.
* 2nd month onwards: OUTREACHING: We want you to help us build links in reputable, high ranking websites. I'm talking about the .gov, .edu, magazines, newspapers, blogs with high authority etc.
We appreciate that other types of links such as forums, social bookmarks, directories etc also help but we want to keep these to a minimum. If we must have them then they should represent max 20% of our total amount of links.
* You will be required to present reports where we can clearly see link building progress, contacts made for link building, ranking for our keywords etc. Results results results!
* We create the content you distribute it. Do not include content creation as part of your proposal. However we do expect your help with optimising the content that we create.
* You must have (or you must be) an expert in google analytics who can help us with requirements on our account on an ongoing basis (like creating custom reports, events, virtual pages etc).
* Proficiency in MOZ is highly desirable.
HOW WE WILL WORK WITH YOU:
* We use Trello as a project management tool, you must be willing to use it as well.
* You must be willing to attend a 20 min weekly meeting on skype.
* We expect a monthly report of what was done during the month and the results/outcomes.
* Regarding in site it would be highly desirable if you can implement the changes that you will recommend.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
* SEO genius, with a proven track record of success.
* Master of google analytics
* Meets deadlines.
* Highly professional.
* Excellent Written and spoken English
If this sounds like you then please reply the screening questions, we look forward to hearing from you.