Virtual Rental Apartment Assistant -- 10am-7pm East Coast
** IMPORTANT ** Although this is a virtual assistant position, you MUST live in the same time zone.
** This position pays $250 per week for working 4-5 hours per day, being on-call to answer emails/messages from 10am-7pm Mon-Fri.** (only half that time will be spent working)
I run a rental apartment business in which I rent out several bedrooms in my house. Because I have a full-time job, I need an assistant that can do the following:
- answer inquiries about room availability and guests' questions (usually through email or website, a little phone time may be required)
- create listings on rental websites (writing descriptions, uploading pictures)
- manage the apartment virtually: hire cleaners after guests leave
- manage the availability calendar for 4 bedrooms on different websites
- is available for answering questions and phone calls between 10am and 7pm
- Most of that time will not be spent working; I just need someone to take care of my listings and reply quickly to people who want a bedroom. Which is why the time range of 10am-7pm is a lot, BUT most of the time in between will not be spent working. You'll spend maybe 2 hours a day creating listings, and up to 2-3 hours replying to guests and managing the cleaners. The rest of the time, you can do whatever you want.
The ideal candidate:
- is extremely responsible and organized
- has good knowledge of technology and how to use the web, basic knowledge of Excel
- lives in the same time zone as Eastern Time, but living in NYC would be ideal (in-person assistance would be paid more but would only be occasional)
- is a clear and effective writer
The nice parts: As long as you have a friendly demeanor and are a good communicator, you can work from home with just a phone and internet connection. This job will pay $250 per week, Monday-Friday.
If you live near Brooklyn, NYC -- I can pay up to $300 per week if you're willing to sometimes check up on the house and the cleaners.
To apply: Please let me know of any relevant experience you may have to the rental or real estate industry. When contacting me, please describe the ideal bedroom for you, so I can get a taste of your writing abilities for bedroom listings. Please also tell me why you think you'd be perfect for this position.
As I said, you'll only really work about 4-5 hours per day on average, but the important thing is to be on-call to answer inquiries that come in within 30 minutes to an hour. You must have a smart phone if you will be outside during these hours. It is VERY important that I be able to reach you within 10am-7pm on weekdays (but I can work with you to determine some blocks of time in which you don't have to be around). I'm reasonable as long as you give me advanced notice.