I run a few small companies and need a bookkeeper to perform bookkeeping duties. I use Quickbooks Pro 2009, so you'll need to have a copy of that software on your computer. I am looking for someone with extensive bookkeeping and accounting experience and someone that is very familiar with Quickbooks. We will soon move to quickbooks pro 2013.
There are NO payroll duties! Our payroll contractor calculates and files all State and Federal withholding, unemployment (and some local tax) then makes tax payments online. Some accounts are current but here again, some historical data entry will be necessary. We want our Quickbooks to match our reality but, the external data from the payroll vendor doesn't completely integrate into Quickbooks so, we must hand-key it in. Sometimes you will be required to seek out information from the vendor who has charged our credit card to determine which PO was this payment used for.
- Update books (in Quickbooks) for about 4 companies
- Tie out checking accounts
- Enter credit card details
- Match payments to invoices
- Generate reports
- Make entries from checklist
- reconile bank statements
- enter invoices and purchase orders
- enter checks.
- Validate that expected checks were deposited into checking account
- Possibly other reporting duties
- Fluent in English
- Experience with bookkeeping/accounting
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Quicbooks 2010 desktop capability
- Proficient in Excel
Quickbooks, English, Accounting,
At least 4.50
$2.00/hr - $3.20/hr
Fluent in written and verbal skills.
Skills: Quickbooks, Attention, to, Detail, Microsoft, Excel, dependable. must commit for long term., english, internet-applications, ebusiness-consulting