5 Travel articles for a Blog
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are a personal Travel Blog. We need reliable NATIVE English speaking article writers to write a batch of articles. If you have average english writing skills, please don't apply.
I will provide an email with instructions for each article title, article content and keywords. You will have to write the article with the information I provide. You are welcome to be creative!
1. Each article has to be 100% unique. Content must be well researched, well written, easy to read and engaging.
2. Article spinning is not allowed! Please do not copy and paste content from various sources and spin it into a new article. Don't waste your time and our time. All articles should pass copyscape with 0 results.
You will not be paid for any articles that do not pass copyscape. If any content or paragraph is found to be duplicated, it will result in no payment and immediate contract cancellation.
3. Each article ranges from 450 words to 1000 words. Quality is more important than quantity.
4. If you are unresponsive when I try to contact you, the contract will be ended immediately.
5. All articles must be completed on the deadline.
6. Low quality articles will be rejected and need to be reworked until the article is approved.
7. Article writer should do research if research is needed.
Applicants in the travel niche highly preferred. Please attach examples which showcase your work.
No upfront payment is allowed. You will be paid upon satisfactory completion of the contract.