Creating a simple application with Tiggzi, using Parse for back-end services.
Timer image would look like link attached here: https://smkhalsa.mybalsamiq.com/mo
- Timer Functionality
- Time correctly counting down on pressing of play/pause buttons. Time resetting to original value upon pressing of reset.
- Time value and exercise number pulled from database through Tiggzi built in REST service.
- Function so that if an exercise does not have a time within Database, time remaining instead shows "Repetitions" and the play/pause/reset buttons are greyed out.
- Exercise Details
- Add function so if the screen is swiped from right to left, a function is run to change to next exercise.
- Creation of a carousel that automatically pulls div tags and aligns them onto carousel pages.
- Function so that on all pages but the Exercise page the Navigation screen pulls across 80% of the screen when finger is swiped from left to right, as well as closed when swiped back across, or menu button is clicked.
Skills: json, mobile-application-development