To design the logo/typeface and create a tag-line for the company.
Project Description : To design the logo/typeface and create a tag-line for the company.
Company Name : Kelvin Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
Brand Name : Kelvin
Industry : Cold Chain, refrigerated logistics (refrigerated transport and warehousing)
Geographical Location : India (6 Offices Pan India)
Brand Attributes : Integrated, Service Oriented, Established, Trustworthy, Responsive, Progressive, Professional
Values : Customer First, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork
Vision : Improving Indian lives through excellence in customized, innovative and trusted cold chain solutions.
Mission : Achieving customer delight by creating, developing and providing reliable, timely and quality cold chain solutions.
Some Key Aspects which we would like to convey through the logo :
1- One stop shop for cold chain services: should showcase our capability to provide an integrated solution (Transportation + Warehousing + Value Added Services) catering to the complete requirements of a customer.
2- Established: Should leverage upon the 17 years of experience and expertise which we have in the industry, which is one of the highest as compared to the competition; resulting in confidence & trust.
3- Hub & Spoke Focus: Should convey our focus on developing expertise in all facets of cold chain requirements within a city (HUB)-including storage & distribution, as well as connecting different hubs through our Primary Transport (SPOKES) enabling us to deliver best within and to a city.
4- Approachable: Should be simple and easy to associate with.
Colour : Try to stay away from use of traditional blue colour as it has been over-used in the industry logos. However, open to good/innovative suggestions in blue as well.
Brief Company Overview :
• Started in 1996 with a fleet size of 4 trucks.
• Current Fleet Size of >100 trucks which will increase to 150+ by March’13
• Currently has regional offices at 6 key locations in India
• Acquired from MRL group (Promoter) by Ambit Pragma (PE Company) in July 2012.
• Undergoing a re-branding exercise at the moment.
• Vision to grow rapidly and become the preferred Integrated cold chain service provider across India, competing directly with Industry leaders such as Snowman Logistics and Radhakrishna Foodland.
• Looking at rapid growth in Transportation with a vision to triple the fleet size by 2017.
• Planning to open up additional branch offices across India
• Looking to develop Cold Rooms/Storages for frozen and chilled storage, pan India.
• Planning to develop a strong expertise in secondary/city distribution from our warehouses as well as other facilities.
• Provide additional value added services and increase the overall service offerings.
Services Offered :
1- Products Transported/Stored :
• Chilled (0 to -5 degrees)
• Frozen ( -18 and below)
2- Industries Serviced
• Processed Foods
• QSR (Quick Service Restaurants)
• Other Perishables
Key Customer Segments :
Food Product Manufacturers, Distributors, Clearing and forwarding agents, Hotels chains, Restaurant chains, Café’s, Institutional Food Services, Food Exporters/Importers, Agri producers, FMCG Companies, Retail chains, Cold Storages.
Our website : www.mffcindia.com (Old website, with earlier branding)
Key Competitors/ Industry Leaders :
1- Snowman Logistics : http://www.snowman.in/
2- Gati Kausar : http://www.gatikausar.com/
3- ColdStar : http://www.coldstarlogistics.com/
4- ColdEx : http://www.coldex.in/
5- Radhakrishna Foodland : http://www.rkfoodland.com/
1- Swire - http://www.swirecoldstorage.com.au
2- Americold - http://www.americold.com/
3- Versacold - http://www.versacold.com/landing_p
4- Millard - http://www.millardref.com/
5- Nichirei - http://www.nichirei-logi.co.jp/eng
Skills: design, english